Reading time: 3 – 4 minutes
Finally! A Small, Handy, Readable Book on Achieving Huge, Outrageous Success
Too many people have developed a feeling of helplessness about their circumstances. They’ve resigned themselves to a life of quiet desperation, living day to day on auto pilot, going through the motions in the hope that something, will come along and change their situation.
This scenario plays out over and over again in the lives of millions of people around the world.
iSucceed: secrets for the average joe and jane
ties it all together, it’s a success primer for the rest of us, a road map that cuts through all the detours, setbacks and pitfalls and puts you on a straight path to becoming the person you were meant to be.
Here are just a few of the discoveries you’ll be making:
- The true value of gratitude and how so many of us overlook it.
- What prevents so many of us from achieving the success we want in life and how to overcome it.
- Three of the best teachers when it comes to success and achievement.
- How our vocabulary is helping or hindering us from achieving success.
- The basic laws of life and how they apply to our success in life.
- How to get more out of the time we have.
- A new way to look at the people in our lives and how we can adapt to achieve better results in our relationships.
- A simple look at how to plan for a better future.
- How to program your mind for success.
- What pitfalls people fall into after achieving success.
…and much much more!
Reading time: 4 – 6 minutes
The other day I decided to check out a new
Reading time: 7 – 12 minutes
When we think of excellence, a few names come to mind. […]
Reading time: 6 – 9 minutes
Do you have a set of “Jordan Rules?”
For two years straight, […]
Reading time: 7 – 11 minutes
One of the most valuable things you can do for your […]
Reading time: 5 – 8 minutes
The quantity quality myth is something I’ve argued about […]